Aus der Frage: Was würden wir ändern, wenn wir die Macht dazu hätten, entstand dieses Manifest der jungen KünstlerInnen aus der ganzen Welt, die am Next Generation-Programm im Rahmen des ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering 2015 teilnahmen. (Mehr Infos dazu hier: KLICK)
If I would be President of Assitej:
1. I would change the map of the world and erase all borders.
2. I would listen to the children and let THEM do all the talking.
3. I would involve government to support low profile countries
4. I would make sure that children and young people have a theatrical culture
5. I would remember I was also a child once, and run to get some ice cream.
6. TYA shall be the healing pill to deadly diseases of fear, hate, war and silence
7. I would like to make educational performances for young audience
8. I would like to give an opportunity to children, who have not seen a show once
9. I would create programs & policies in Africa to allow the children to have access to the theater
10. I would make Assitej a more inclusive and horizontal association.
11. I would lead TYA to play an important role in young people’s development.
12. I would give TYA the relevance it deserves and it will be the major priority
13. I would need to stay in touch with children and young people, so I can know their point of view and their issues.
14. I wouldn’t make people write about what they will do if they were president of ASSITEJ
15. I would invent a theatrical pain relief to save the children, who have lost a loved one.
16. I would ignore all the economic differences between the member countries of ASSITEJ and divide the global budget equally.
17. Something would be really wrong with the electing system
18. I would introduce children and teenagers to members of the ASSITEJ boards in all countries.
19. I would focus on children rights and advocacy through theater and make them more participative especially in African countries.
20. I would strength the actions and presence of their representatives in countries with low budget.
21. I would establish theater performances in public spaces during the festival
22. I would create a free international TV station around the World
23. I would offer more space for the direct interaction between children, adults and artists
24. I would ask children: „What do you expect from us?“
25. I would create space for differences and passion.
26. A group of children and young people would be president and I would be their secretary
27. I would spread the word that ‚everything is possible‘
Manifest “Next Generation” Berlin 2015